Jobs with the Lexington-Fayette Urban County Government
Thank you for your interest in Career opportunities with the Lexington Fayette Urban County Government.
To be considered, it is important as an applicant to know and follow the instructions:
You must complete the entire application before you submit. It is important that your application show all relevant information in the appropriate sections. Once you submit, you cannot go back and edit or change the application.
- In Section one (1), you will be asked to provide your employment preferences.
- In Section two (2), you will be asked to provide information about your education and work experience.
- Note: Multiple positions with the same employer should be listed separately.
- Section three (3) contains the application questionnaire specific to the position.
- In Section four (4), you will be asked to provide references and addresses.
- In Section five (5), you will be asked to provide military service information (if applicable).
Resumes will not be accepted in lieu of an application. Resumes cannot be substituted for an application, but may be uploaded as an attachment. Required documents to verify your education, training or certification/licenses, may also be uploaded as attachments when requested.
Only those applicants who are invited to test and/or interview for the position which they have applied will be contacted unless specified in the job posting. For questions concerning the minimum qualifications for the position, please refer to the job posting.
- The Jobs site will be unavailable from 9 p.m. to 2 a.m. Friday evenings
An incomplete application, missing documents or false information may result in disqualification.
By clicking the link below I agree that I have read and understand the instructions above regarding the application requirements.
Please Note: Our online application system is certified with Internet Explorer. Other browsers may experience less than optimal results.
Click here to continue.
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION, CONTACT HUMAN RESOURCES AT (859) 258-3030
Equal Opportunity Employer